On George Washington's birthday anniversary in 1924, sixteen Years after the City of Winchester purchased in 1908 the corner of Braddock and Cork a building now known as George Washington's Office Museum, this cannon was placed on its property.
Sunday Word 1
Periodically we like to repost this picture.
We are working on a better one. But for now, this provides how that fort would have looked if rebuilt. The street used to go around the fort.
This was Colonel George Washington's headquarters fort for the...